Welcome to the forum thousands of useful things . Welcome to the forum of the wise and intelligent people
Welcome to the forum thousands of useful things.
Welcome to the forum of the wise and intelligent people

This is the infamous tennis have ever. tennis without a battle, I have never seen such hideous tennis

Sunrise

The world around us. Find out the truth

HomeПорталCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

This is the infamous tennis have ever. tennis without a battle, I have never seen such hideous tennis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fox

Дата регистрации : 2013-09-19

PostSubject: This is the infamous tennis have ever. tennis without a battle, I have never seen such hideous tennis   Thu May 12, 2016 9:45 pm

Canadian tennis player Eugenie Bouchard  almost without a fight, capitulated. Why she had come out to play? Show off their hips and handsome face?

Yes. her beautiful ass and her legs too. But this female fashion model, it bears little resemblance to the athlete

Barbora Zahlavova Strycova - Eugenie Bouchard
Result. 2-0 (6-1) (6-0)

Czech tennis player Barbora Zahlavova Strycova. EASY beat Eugenie Bouchard
Back to top Go down
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1